Submit an article
If you’ve found your way to this page, you’re most probably interested in writing a guest post on Legafit.
Well you’re in luck, because we’re always on the lookout for talented contributors who can share their niche expertise and insight with our readers!
But before you start your masterpiece, let’s run through some housekeeping rules.
- We do not accept unsolicited submissions;
- We only accept brief pitches for articles and blog posts and if we think our readers will gain insight from your post, we will invite you to contribute;
Our mission is to present our readers with content that they find insightful, educating and which ultimately resolves their issues in a practical and meaningful way. We also pride ourselves on creating content which offers a unique perspective on the future trends relating to every industry, with a particular focus on the potential for positive change in the world through the power of technological innovation.
So we’re looking for next-level insights from lawyers, accountants and entrepreneurs who have great advice to offer and a knack for writing. Having said that, once you’re on our exclusive list of Legafit contributors, we’ll promote your articles far and wide, including to our email subscribers and our social media followers! Our aim is to get YOU as much exposure as possible.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Read on
- It has to be high quality. Our mission is to educate and provide niche insights to our readers.
- Therefore, your content has to be highly informative to pass the acid test. We particularly have an anathema for content that is masqueraded as a sales pitch.
- It’s original. This one is pretty obvious. If your article has been published anywhere else before, we don’t want it.
- Know our audience. Legafit is all about providing actionable and in insightful content to those who want to harness the power of knowledge and insight to gain a competitive edge.
- It’s actionable. Our main requirement is that your article provides useful and actionable advice to our audience.
- In-depth but concise. Every contributor has a unique perspective on a given topic and that no two people can disseminate insights in the same way. So we don’t have a word requirement. We like for our content to be detailed and to dive deep, but we don’t want it to drone on or be repetitive.
- You’re ready to do your part to promote. Of course Legafit will be sure to mail out your blog post to our mailing list as well as promote it on our own social media networks. But make sure that you do your part as well to share your epic post. Let everyone in your networks know about it. Together we can ensure that your post becomes a massive success!
- Re-posting. Once published on the Legafit blog, contributors are not permitted to re-post their article on any other websites or media outlets.
- Content rights. If we do not end up publishing your contribution, you are free to use this article anywhere else on the web. We do not own the rights to your piece.
How to Pitch
Tell us your idea. Only the idea, not the finished product. Please include:
- Two to three suggestions for a headline for your idea.
- One to two sentences summarising the main idea of the post, not to exceed 100 words.
- A basic outline of what you intend to write, and what direction you want to take.
Each piece of published content will include a bio box, link to your site and two social media links of your choice.
If your pitch is accepted, then we’ll ask you to submit a draft. At that point, we will send over our detailed guidelines and more information. Please note that a successful pitch does not automatically ensure your piece will be published.